DNA extraction from peripheral blood using RELIAPREP
- from a maximum of 3ml of blood obtaining approximately 100ug of DNA
- extraction with ReliaPrep ™ Large Volume HT gDNA Isolation System, based on magnetic beads extraction
- Automated extraction
DNA extraction from peripheral blood using MAXWELL
- from a maximum of 0.4ml of blood obtaining approximately 11ug DNA
- extraction with Maxwell ® 16 Blood DNA Purification Kit, based on magnetic beads extraction
- Semi-automated extraction
DNA Quality Control (electrophoresis, Dropsense, Picogreen)
- Electrophoresis in 0.8% agarose gel, 13 samples.
- Determination of the nucleic acid concentration by spectrophotometer using DropSense96 (concentration, purity: ratio A260/280 and A230/260, analysis of contaminants)
- Determination of the dsDNA concentration with Quant-iT™ PicoGreen® dsDNA Assay Kit.
Isolation of serum and plasma
- PLP / Plasma low platelet content from 8ml blood in a PST tube -> approximately 4 aliquots of 0.5 ml, double centrifugation to obtained a content of platelets <10,000/μL.
- PHP/ Plasma high platelet content from 8ml blood in a PST tube -> approximately 4 aliquots of 0.5 ml, single centrifugation.
- Serum from 8.5 ml of blood in a SST tube -> approximately 4 aliquots of 0.5 ml.
See price list