Isolation and cryopreservation of peripheral blood mononuclear cells (PBMCs -BUFFY COAT)
- From 10 ml of blood in a EDTA tube
- 2 aliquots of 0,5 ml in cryopreserved medium.
- The storage fee is charged separately.
- From 6ml of blood in an ACD tube
- Cryopreservation 1:1 in RPMI + DMSO 20%
- 2 aliquots of 1 ml
- The storage fee in Nitrogen liquid is charged separately.
Immortalization of B cells
- From 10 ml of fresh blood
- Isolation of PBMCs and transformation of B cells with EBV B95.8 virus.
Immortalization of B cells (technique in validation phase)
- From 1 ml cryopreserved blood
- Positive selection of B cells after transformation with EBV B95.8 virus.
See price list